Disability Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Disability Insurance Information
A medical condition or injury could keep you from practicing and earning an income. Disability insurance protects your future.
Disability insurance for physicians complements any group, short-term or long-term plan you may already have. It will replace a portion of your income until you return to work or retire. These benefits are free from income tax if you pay your premiums with after-tax dollars.
The Britton Agency is your trusted resource for researching and recommending the very best physicians’ disability protection options for you.
Check out our blog where there could be four instances when you may not be properly insured.
Coverage options abound. How do you know what disability insurance coverage is right for you and your practice?
The Britton Agency is your trusted resource for researching and recommending the very best disability insurance policy options for you and your practice. We’ll work with you to assess your disability risks and understand your needs. Then we will comparison shop for you, saving you both time and money.
You’ll be glad to know that our fully licensed agents consult with you at no cost regarding policies, claims and risk management.
- Varied benefit start dates to match your finances.
- Flexible benefit periods.
- Cost-of-living options to protect benefits against inflation.
- Office overhead coverage to keep your practice running if you become temporarily disabled.
- Medical student/ resident coverage that locks in low premiums to protect future income and pay student loans.